Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Is Here!!!

I can't even believe that it is already here. 2009. Unbelievable....... really....... it is....... but, it just gives us all another reason to make resolutions to stick to in the coming year! I am so blessed that I don't want to change very much in my life. however, I have decided to make a drastic personal change, which was once a large part of my life, thanks to the support and influence of a good friend of mine. I have decided to return to a vegetarian lifestyle. I was previously a vegan and ran into some complications which were my own fault, but I have the strong desire to return to a kinder, healthier lifestyle once again.

Strangely enough, my decision came about when looking to replace my old razor (which is Gillette brand) with a cruelty-free branded one. For those of you that are not savvy in animal-unfriendly brands, Proctor and Gamble (who owns Gillette) is pretty much at the top of the list. I cannot even stomach to watch the videos and such that are displayed on the Internet about their animal testing practices. Check out some of my links to see the friendly/unfriendly brands
you may be using in your own home.

But anyways, here are my two favorite products: the Hok2 Wally, and the Hok2 Squeeze-N-Shave. Check them out. It's an easy way to transition into some basic cruelty-free products! Apparently the SnS is sooooooo popular, I can't find the vanilla in stock right now! Yikes!

Anyways, that is my big resolution for the year. Thought I would share it with ya. It benefits both myself and everything I love (animals and the planet!) So, be sure to make the most of your resolutions, if you make them, of course!

To a wonderful and prosperous 2009,
GB

No comments: