Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back from hiatus!

Wow, I can't believe it has actually been 2.5 years since I've posted. That's just a shame! Anyways, my excuse is as follows: I was super mega crazy busy following my personal dream to become an nurse anesthetist. I am now finishing up my final 11 months and have a few days to myself here and there, so I really wanted to rejoin the blogging masses :)

Since being super broke thanks to independently funding the exorbitant cost of a graduate education (and deciding whether to relocate following graduation), real estate browsing has been a fun pastime......so to re-enter the eco-blog, I figured the ultimate green house would be appropriate. Hopefully you all got a chance to enter! I am banking on winning this bad boy so then I won't actually have to decide where I want to practice - it'll be done for me ;)


HGTV also has a great link for some great eco-gifts you can send as a housewarming....wink wink, nod nod....ooooor, to anyone else for that matter! They are great ideas for all of those hospitable people having you over for summer BBQs and bonfires, as well! I'm happy to be back, so stay tuned for more regular and green postings!

Stay Green!
GB

No comments: